Friday, June 5, 2015

Pedicure Adventures

For over a year now Zack, Cole, and myself have been going to a little nail salon nearby ran by a bunch of sweet little Asian women. They don't speak English very well and therefore every visit is a hilarious adventure.

On a recent visit Cole went by himself and asked the woman doing his feet if she owned the place. Her response? "Two week!" What does that even mean!? She's owned it for two weeks? She's worked there two weeks? She's been in America for two weeks? It truly is a mystery!

Zack and I also went shortly after that without Cole, and the same girl who always does Zack's feet was there. He is such a flirt. He was all "mmm, that feels so good!" when she was rubbing his feet. We're pretty sure she's not even 18 and her clothes cover just the essentials. She must really like Zack because she was giggling away and rubbed his feet FOREVER. I always get the same guy, and he's great because he doesn't talk too much and when he does speak we can usually understand each other. Also let it be known, I do not flirt with him, ha! 

Our most recent trip trumps all others though. When we walk in 'two week' runs up to me to rub my belly and hug me. She's so short I swear she was looking through my belly button right into my uterus. They have us sit down with me in between Zack and Cole and the man who does my toes says "I didn't notice your belly last time." I respond that "Oh yes, I was very pregnant then to!" with a laugh. He THEN says pointing to Zack and Cole "Which one?" HAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm not quick enough to joke about these kinds of things so I just point at Zack and say "That one!" To make it even better he points to Cole and says "Oh. Because you talk to this one more!" We ALL die laughing. Then I said "Well I don't get to talk to him every day. I get to see Zack all the time." I'm telling you, this group is hilarious!

The fun didn't end there. Zack and Cole were pondering out loud what the R&N in "R&N Nail Salon and Spa" stood for and Cole came up with "Relax and...........nails?" and they all just giggle! So I guess we'll never know what R&N even stands for!

As we leave and get in the car Zack declares about his underage lady "I swear she has less clothes on each time I go in. She was REALLY scrubbing my feet too." OMG!!!! HAHAHA I can't even!



No comments:

Post a Comment