Sunday, May 31, 2015

23 Weeks vs. 33 Weeks

23 Weeks vs. 33 Weeks


Feeling great!


I still can't believe I really look like this! <3


We had our 32 week ultrasound on Tuesday! Blob is looking perfect, no Choroid Plexus Cyst! Such great news! He or she is measuring perfectly at about 4 pounds. I can't believe how big that is, yet still so small! Less than 2 months left and blob is going to basically double in size, how is that possible!? I am getting exponentially excited with each passing day!

Profile on the left with the hand in front of the mouth, and on the right a straight on shot. The nose looks scary since it's the nasal cavity rather than the nose itself.


Saturday I attended a baby shower for my friend Amanda who's baby is due the same week as ours. I have another friend Rachel who is due the same week as well. Both of them are expecting girls, so it will be very exciting to see if we will be part of the girl world, or if we'll have a little ladies man on our hands. There's several other people I know all over the world who are due in late July/early September, it's crazy and fun! So many of my friends have delivered their babies in the last couple weeks, I'm going absolutely bonkers waiting for our turn! In the mean time I am seriously loving pregnancy. I have my moments, but overall it's absolutely magical and I am so in love with life right now! Zack loves laughing at all my silly pregnancy things like when I'm hungry...AGAIN, when I need help putting on my socks and shoes, and when I get emotional over the most ridiculous things.

I snapped a bathroom selfie on my way out the door to the shower.
My shower is in late June, yay!


Last week we took the cats to the vet and found out our veterinarian is expecting a boy in September. She is the CUTEST and I loved talking baby stuff with her! Proton is going back in for a cleaning soon, so it will be the perfect excuse to get the vet a little something. I have noticed with each gift I get I just want to go buy stuff to give others, because now I know how exciting it is to get gifts for your baby!!! Hopefully my poor cat does okay with the procedure, she was NOT happy about her shots! Ha!

It's really warming up now that the storms have passed (fingers crossed). Here's to another month and a half of one hot mama! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment