Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hospital Tour

We're still getting over the "ick" that has taken over our home the past month, but life and obligations go on. A lot has happened the past few weeks, but it's almost 8pm and this mama is tired so I'll be short! The "biggest" thing that happened was we toured the labor and delivery center at the hospital! It was basically just a walk through of the facilities with a chance to get questions answered if you had any. Really it was just nice to know WHERE we need to go when the time comes, what everything will look like, and then spend time oogling over the little babies in the nursery. :)

After the tour Zack took me out to dinner at In & Out Burger. Heaven! I ordered my double double "animal style" and it was AMAZING. I wanted MORE, but contained my appetite. :p Then we went to Target and got some more maternity clothes! Yay!!! I really needed some new pieces and am so grateful I found some cute items!

I don't have any pictures inside the hospital, but here's the brochure cover, me at In & Out, and me at 30 Weeks (& 3 days) in my new dress! Apologies for the bad background....it's the cleanest part of our home right now. That's what happens when you're sick. :/






No comments:

Post a Comment