Wednesday, June 10, 2015

34 Weeks and Baby Prep!

Hello 34 weeks! Time is zooming by! We have been so busy preparing for baby's arrival! Zack and I went through some of our belongings, mostly clothes, and made a gigantic trip to Goodwill with at least 15 bags full of stuff. Gross! Ha!



My mom has been totally amazing and sending us gifts throughout pregnancy. It's starting to feel so real as we get things set up!






We had a fun weekend, pampering ourselves with pedicures, some new clothes for my ever growing self, and attending a wedding reception for Zack's coworker Tina. She looked so beautiful! Also, Zack looked crazy handsome.....but I may be a bit biased. :)








In other news, it's CRAZY hot here in Texas. We had a very mild spring with all the rain, but then the rain stopped and now I'm gigantically pregnant and HOT. (My car tells me the outside temp! How fancy is that!?.......I know "get with the times, Ashley!")


We're onto to another busy week filled with doctor appointments for us and the kitties, work, and church activities! It's only Wednesday morning and I'm already feeling done! The biggest struggle this week was taking my cat to get her teeth cleaned. I paid more than a pretty penny for her pearly whites, and she peed all over herself and requires all kinds of extra care this week. *le sigh* Next week will be better!



2 comments:

  1. It seems like yesterday you announced your pregnancy, and now you are doing mommy/daddy chores! I wonder what the kitties will thing of this Blob invading the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! Zack's cat is actually really sweet with kids, so we'll see! Proton thinks the swing is hers, ha!

      Delete