Sunday, October 5, 2014

October General Conference 2014

We've had a lovely weekend watching General Conference, where we got to witness the first conference talk in a General Authority's native tongue. My favorite talk was Elder D. Todd Christofferson's! We made cinnamon rolls, sausage souffle, worked on a puzzle, went to a brunch, and I went on a run. On my run I saw a monkey in a diaper. No joke. Wish I'd gotten a picture! It was just what I needed before my job picks up big time tomorrow! Wish me luck!







2 comments:

  1. I need cinnamon rolls!!!! Those looked so good. I was a total bum and didn't make anything for conference. Probably because I practically watched it by myself as Q was studying the whole time for an exam. Lame. I did love the talks as always and feel renewed again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sad!!! Poor Q! Did he do well on his exam? Zack actually watched this time now that we have our comfy couch! It was awesome! I loved conference!!!

      Delete