Sunday, October 12, 2014

It got below 80, so we're basically freezing.

This weekend it really cooled off, so any plans of us getting out and doing anything were pretty much squashed. Instead we took the opportunity to buy some rubber. It was a big purchase we knew we couldn't put off any longer *grumble*.

Zack making his selection (after prior research, of course!)

Before
The beautiful All-Terrain tires I've had for almost 8 years had seen better days.
I will miss them!

After
Now we have pussy tires, but they're better suited for all the highway driving I'm doing for work.
They are nitrogen filled, and I don't know if it's the nitrogen or the tires themselves, but they feel so different.
They give a softer ride and I don't really like it, but I'm sure I won't notice after too long.

The cats had a great weekend since they got a box full of goodies.

Isn't he adorable?

She LOVES being outside on the balcony.

Since we had tons of time on our hands we made some cupcakes and completed another puzzle.


WitchFest: Gardner Village


2 comments:

  1. I had to get new tires last week too! They fell different but are better than what we had in our case. That puzzle is awesome and Gardner Village is a real place in West Jordan Utah. We lived nearby and would always visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if these are any 'better', just different. Probably better for what we use our rig for now. SUV tires are crazy expensive. It was a painful purchase! lol
      I totally googled it when I was making it and was like "HOLY COW IT'S A REAL THING!!!" haha I also have The House of Seven Gables and that is a real thing too! I love these Eric Dowdle puzzles! Same with that Venice one I did (I probably have like 20 now, it's a little ridiculous :p)!

      Delete