Saturday, December 8, 2012

Things Ashley Says

At a Mary Kay party in response to "try this product, maybe you'll get lucky."
"I already have a husband, I don't need to 'get lucky'!"
 .....Consultant "I meant with your acne!" LOL

At the gym with a fellow (male) trainer: "Ashley, my pants are tighter than yours!"
"OH MY GOSH I CAN SEE YOUR JUNK!"
......"I have compression shorts on!"
"I can still see that there's something there."

In a text to a friend on marriage: "I've got to say, it's pretty epic to lounge around all day and not have to worry about it. Underwear and sweats for daaaayyyys."
...."Hahaha ok yeah married life sounds way epic."
Well my friend, that's because it is epic.....for more reasons that I just texted you! :O

Playing Last Word at a birthday party with a bunch of LDS Members (Subject-Weapons, Letter-P): "PENIS!"

There's many more Ashley-isms, but that should suit you for now.

And I also give you the fat person chair at the hospital (I swear to you, it's NOT a 'love seat'): 

No comments:

Post a Comment