Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

The title has nothing to do with the post.

My husband has a problem. He has no patience. NONE. He's hungry, he wants it NOW. He's feeling frisky, he needs loving NOW. It's Christmas, he needs those gifts NOW.

I would have loved to have waited till Christmas morning, or even Christmas eve to open gifts. When you have a husband like mine, that just doesn't happen. Starting this past Sunday we opened some of our gifts each day. We're pretty much out of gifts by now...but oh well?

Anyway, here's yesterdays gift for Zack:

Fabulous right? It's PJs.......that make you look like a home intruder. I couldn't be prouder of my purchase.
The cats weren't even phased. Good to know they'll welcome criminals into our home with some purring and a good leg-rub.

The best part? This conversation:
Ashley: (puts on the pj's.....didn't you notice that was me in those photos?) "Oh my goodness these are so comfortable, you should get me some!"
Zack: "No."
Ashley: "What! Why not?"
Zack: "Because it would be the only thing you'd ever wear."
:( He's right, but does it really matter? Let me be comfortable!
You like my stupid face, it's ok. I danced around in these PJs like I was the fresh prince. It was glorious. The cat even found refuge inside them with all the extra space.

The ONLY downside to these things is that there's no butt flap like you get with the forever lazy. HOWEVER the quality of these far surpasses the drafty butt forever lazy. Plus these footies are attached (with a zipper to make them removable), have little grippies on the bottom, and don't cost extra! I can feel your jealousy through the computer, it will be alright. Now you know what to ask for next year, or your birthday. ;)

Oh, I also got this bad boy today:
Zack was well compensated. :O

4 comments:

  1. I have a pair of footie pjs too...no awesome hood, though! They look cozy! Too bad it's probably against honor code to wear them on campus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zack was considering throwing them on over his clothes to go to work and see what kind of reactions he got X-D I suggested against it since I didn't want them to get dirty, but I'm sure it would have been hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking love this post. And you :)

    ReplyDelete