Friday, January 30, 2015

Lunch Belly

The boys (Z & Cole) and I went to Perry's for lunch.


On Fridays they have a pork chop lunch special that is to die for. It's also pretty much the only thing we can afford to eat there, talk about swanky. I only came home with a tiny piece of leftover pork chop, so I think it's safe to say I've now entered the stage of pregnancy where I'll eat everything in sight.

When we got home I had Zack snap a few pictures because my belly was nice and round from eating a big meal. It's nice to see my belly this way, makes me feel much cuter. :)




My mom said I look like I'm about 20 weeks......THANKS MOM. :p My inner anatomy causes me to look this way though. I don't mind, it's fun to be showing this much already!

Our plans for the weekend are to just chill and maybe make it back to Old Navy to try again for maternity jeans. Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment: