Monday, January 26, 2015

15 Weeks!

Today marks 15 weeks for little blob! I'm carrying so low! All of the "bump" is below my belly button. Perhaps that is why I look so large, because baby is crammed in a tight spot? I'm not sure, but I'm ok with it for now because I can breathe freely. :)
((You love my terrible cell phone photos))
((&& am I giant or what!?!?!))

 I think I'm finally getting over feeling so dang tired all the time. I have my energy back to cook and clean! I know it sounds silly, but when you finally are able to pack your Christmas decorations away just in time for Valentine's Day you feel accomplished and relieved, ha! The last two Mondays I got back in the swing of planning our meals and stopping at HEB on the way home. 


Today I made spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and a chopped salad with strawberries, poppyseed, and bacon. I highly recommend the salad! It was a nice lighter meal to go along with our beautiful sunny day. I had also made fresh lemonade Sunday night and it was chilled and ready to drink. Living in the south makes me want to sit on a porch and drink lemonade all day.



After dinner I jumped right into doing the dishes. I am just possessed with energy today! It's so nice to feel normal for a bit! When I was done I looked at my clean dishes and had to laugh. I think the only non red items in the sink were wooden spoons and my pot.


I LOVE red in the kitchen. Whenever Z buys me a new kitchen item he always gets red. He knows the quickest way to my heart. <3

Take a look around.

((I made the cookie bars last night, so tasty))


((Of course my Kitchenaid is red!))

I'm feeling so happy and grateful today! I've been so blessed to be married to my wonderful husband, be expecting our first child, and that both of us are working jobs we love. And while I am NOT a fan of apartment living, we've really taken the time to make ours feel like a home. I am looking forward to the next couple years and can barely wait to soak it all in! Sorry to get all sappy. It was sunny today, the sun does things to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment