Wednesday, January 14, 2015

13 Weeks and Belly Progress

We've now graduated from the fertility clinic and met my new OB/GYN yesterday. I'm not picky when it comes to doctors, but she's great! We talked about shots, genetic tests, blood tests, and all kinds of stuff! We also got to hear the heartbeat again! The next appointment isn't until mid February! So far away! We've been spoiled going every two weeks at the fertility clinic and having an ultrasound each time! 

I also went to craft night yesterday with some ladies from church. We made garland with cards. I was exhausted, but glad I went. :)


Our Christmas decorations are (very) slowly coming down, so hopefully I can put up my cards soon. ;)

And now.......belly pictures!!!
6 Weeks

8 Weeks

13 Weeks

I know I don't look that big, but I AM! Monday night we went out to dinner and went shopping for maternity pants! It was actually incredibly frustrating and upsetting, but I did find a pair of pants in the end. I was almost in tears with frustration at the lack of selection. I kind of get that way shopping for regular clothes, so this was even worse. Hopefully I'll find some more stuff to wear soon. I don't think one pair of maternity work pants and a belly band is going to cut it. I love my changing body though, it's such a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment