Friday, September 12, 2014

Sneaky "renovation"

Zack went to Denver on a work trip this week and unbeknownst to him I took on a project. I overhauled a bookcase, built a new bookcase, ripped the TV off the wall, hung shelves, organized the office, and did a few other things. It was a crazy busy week, but now that it's all done I absolutely LOVE it! Apologies in advance for the crappy photos. I took all of them on my phone.

The bookcase before


Primed


Getting the first coat of paint on it


First coat, plus a peek at the new bookcase


Just messy things


Complete!


How it looked when Zack got home, he was not happy :p




What happens when you take a TV mount off the wall
it's all fixed now :)


Organizing the office (aaaahhhhrrrrrgh!)


Zack's refreshed space :D


 





Kitty approves!


The living room in all its cozy glory!


(side note...I thought the foggy glass would hide things better, but I still think it's really cool)





No comments:

Post a Comment