Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day: Part Deux

So essentially this has nothing to do with Mother's Day, but was basically a much needed escape and what I had wanted to originally do last Sunday.


!!!SIX FLAGS!!!

We started off the day with Superman and then hopped over to Sky Screamer Backwards.
I took some video, but my phone and computer are not cooperating, I'll try again later.
 Then we got SOAKED on Bug's White Water Rapids!

 Note our visors....idk what Zack was thinking! ;)



If you squint you can see us in the front row of the leftmost picture

After trying to dry off a bit in the bathroom we decided to do Poltergeist.
Have you ever blacked out on a ride? Me neither....but I was milliseconds away from doing so!
CLICK HERE to see a video of the ride. Pay attention to how crazy fast it takes off. From the time the ride started to about the 40 second mark in the video I thought I was a goner, then there's a slight break in ride and my brain was like "oh, this isn't to infinity and beyond, we're good" and I was able to enjoy it. 

To finish off the day we road Scream, which is basically a grown up version of that frog hopper they have at Enchanted Forest.....but I'll be darned....at over 200 feet I SCREAMED when that thing dropped!

I wanted to ride Goliath or the Iron Rattler (or both!) while we were there, but we were pretty worn out, hungry, and Zack was sun burned from being outside yesterday (basketball shoot-out at work).

We chowed down at Olive Garden and then crawled into bed for a nice long nap! When I awoke I went for a late evening walk, watched some TV, and now it's past 1am. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty solid day of fun!

Also, here's my pretty flowers Z brought home the other day.
I love that he is always thinking of me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment