Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July

It's been a busy weekend! I'm no longer working and Zack had Friday off for the holiday weekend. We ran so many errands that day I thought my feet would fall off! We've been busting our tails at home getting things ready for Blob. :) I'm shifting from stress to excitement as things get completed. Last Tuesday I was 3cm dilated & 60% effaced, we'll find out where I'm at this week on Tuesday morning! We had a lovely, and busy, 4th of July. We went to the Leon Valley Parade, ran errands, worked on baby things at home, and watched fire works with friends! I'm tired these days, but I have to drag myself out of the house to enjoy these once-a-year festivities! Blob is very low today, so I'm currently at home resting while Z is at church. :p

Baby's space in our bedroom

Leon Valley Parade















No comments:

Post a Comment