Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Search is Over

We started our day off at Costco to pick up some things and then headed over to Old Navy. They still only had the one pair of wonky jeans, but we bought a couple other things and then headed to a different Old Navy to try our luck there. They had them!!! I was finally able to find and buy the maternity jeans I have been desperately wanting! We also bought a few other items and I feel like I can breathe a little again. :) 16 weeks, 5 days!

((Go ahead and laugh at my tags, this is my 'try it on at home and make sure you REALLY like them before you tear the tags off' stage of clothes buying))






I was tired by the time we were done, but overall it was a great time. Much better than last time we went shopping for maternity clothes. There was even a cute baby outfit that got me all weepy and Zack just laughed and laughed at me. :p

I'm still highly annoyed by the extreme lack of thought and care given to maternity clothes though. A shirt shouldn't be see-through and scratchy. Seams shouldn't be in the wrong places. I also don't need a tent for a sweater. I never know what size I am either, because two shirts in the same dang store fit so differently. *sigh*

((My new PJs from Costco, not maternity, but very comfy))

The cats are all over me these days. My mom says "they know." haha They are so cute, so as long as they don't crush my belly or the girls I don't mind. They've always been very social felines, but now they seem to be getting all they attention possible before baby comes.



To close off the night Z took me to Bigz. It was SO GOOD. The burger was perfect and large, my milkshake was to die for, and their fresh chips came with the most amazing dip. I was in heaven!




1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love that you kept all the tags on :) I hadn't thought about the kitties "knowing" that soon they'll be 2nd and 3rd in line. I bet you're giving off all sorts of motherly hormones though so makes sense. Pretty pics of them- I want a kitty and Quinn is definitely warming up. It must be all the kitty and puppy videos we keep watching :P

    ReplyDelete