Friday, January 3, 2014

Pugs in Oregon

Hi! If you didn't hear, Zack bought me a plane ticket home as a Christmas present, so I am in Oregon! I've only been here for a couple days, but I've already been very busy visiting people and doing stuff. Today we had some unexpected visitors. My dad was out on a walk and these two followed him home.


They were sweet, but smelled absolutely horrible. The fawn pug (named Bailey) had a large tumor on his front right leg, poor thing.


I called dog control, called the owners, and ended up having to call APD to come pick them up.


The officer was so sweet and I'm glad the pugs are going to be okay. :)


And yes, my hair is VERY long, I'm hoping to take care of that the last couple days of my trip (we'll see).

2 comments:

  1. Good job taking care of that situation! How sad they just wandered away. And, YES your hair is way long! Mind isn't anymore ;P Will send a pic when I get Q to take one of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I totally want to see it! Do you like it?

      Delete